Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Save The World - One Click At A Time!

I thought this was a good post since the holiday season is approaching.  This is something I do every day.  I go to the hunger site first, and click on the button.  Then I click on the next tab over and click on that button.  Then I click the next tab and so on until I've clicked each of the buttons.  Each click creates funding, and is free to you.  I believe that the way it works is this.  The number of clicks indicates traffic to the site and the advertisers pay more for more traffic and that money is donated.  Anyway, it's easy to do, just bookmark one of these sites and click on them once a day!

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site The Rainforest SiteThe Animal Rescue Site

No comments: